Saturday, August 25, 2012

[quick saturday workout.]

I am bad at this blog thing. Whatever.

Our lives have been a bit monotonous lately.... sleep, work, eat, workout, eat, sleep, work, blah, blah.

Today isn't much different, but it is Saturday, so it is a little bit more fun. I went into work early and it was soooo busy. Which was fine; it flew by! Before work, Jonny made some super easy Greek Yogurt Pancakes from pbfingers.com. I LOVE this girl's blog and check it out quite a bit for workouts and recipes. She is really good about making simple recipes that use ingredients that we usually have, or aren't expensive/difficult to buy. I hate finding a clean-eating recipe and thinking "What? I have to go buy xanthum gum?" No, thanks.


Of course I put chocolate chips in there. It is sinful to not have chocolate chips in your pancakes. These are super filling.... It is 8 hours later and I am still not really hungry yet!

I got home and wanted to work out, but after working on concrete all morning, the last thing I wanted to do was pound pavement. So I do what all confused exercisers do: Pinterest! I came across the following workouts. They were GREAT. I did them all, and took little breaks in between. During each break I cleaned something in the house (the front windows, swept the living room, etc.). Oh and I skipped the million burpees at the end. Who like burpees? NO ONE, that's who. It all took me about 35 minutes and it was just enough to feel accomplished!







We are about to head to a wedding. It is cool (and awfully convenient) to go to the wedding of a friend from Tennessee in Montana :) We hope to celebrate quickly before I have to head back for a dinner with friends. I am so excited to spend time with these ladies tonight! They are fellow students from the CSD program, and we all have to go separate ways :( But they are incredible and I so love their company. It will be so so good to be together for a while!


Until the next time something decently exciting happens in the Claxton home.... au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment